Unlike women, men need a fast, effective and result-oriented skin care solution. They will not need a 4 layer mask to apply and peel off and look pretty.
With aging, men’s skin also shows the symptoms of dry and scaly skin. The glow reduces and wrinkles appear. And this may cause lose your charm on the family gathering. You do not need to worry. Here we are with a natural super easy skin care guide for men that you can apply on your daily routine.
Men’s face care
- 1. The correct method for cleansing face is to splash it with Luke warm water or wet the skin while taking a shower so that it opens up the skin pore and takes out the dirt from them.
2. Take a little amount of face wash in hand and form a lather. Apply the lather in your face and massage for around 25 – 30 seconds in a circular motion. Confused about which is best face wash for your skin type? Don’t worry you can have a look here to get the best face wash for men.
3. Rinse it up with cold water. This will help close the pores and prevent the entering of further dirt and oil.
4. Pat the face to dry with a soft towel. Avoid rubbing the skin. Continuous rubbing of the skin causes damage to tissues and can cause premature aging of the skin.
5. Ideally, you should wash face twice daily. Once in the morning and again when you have returned home and don’t need to go outside again.
6. Avoid washing face many times a day as it can cause dryness in the skin and can make it look scaly.
7. Using scrub for most up to 2 times a week is recommended. Scrubbing helps to remove the dead cells from the skin. This prevents the clogging of dead cells in pores and making complexion dull.
Few of recommended Men’s facewash – Ursa Major Fantastic face wash, Brickell Men’s Purifying Charcoal face wash, mensxp
We recommend using a good quality men’s face moisturizer for keeping the face skin moisturized. Apply a little amount of moisturizer to keep the face hydrated and look good.
Face moisturizer from Jack Black Double-Duty Face Moisturizer, Rugged & Dapper, Neutrogena Men Triple Protect Face Lotion are great options to consider.
If you are worried about the wrinkles and dark circles around those beautiful eyes, then you can consider applying a little amount of anti-aging cream. This will keep the skin smooth and tight.
Men’s body care
Men’s body care is very much similar to skin care for the face. For body care few things need to be considered:
- Taking shower twice may wash off skin oil and make the skin dry
2. Taking shower with warm water is recommended as it opens body pores and removes dirt from it.
3. Bar soap is harsh to the skin and may cause dryness. The body wash is a good replacement. It contains the essential oils and moisturizers and is pretty much gentle to the skin.
4. Here’s a guide for choosing the best body wash for men. Have a look at this here.
A lot of men generally don’t use body moisturizer regularly. But that’s completely fine as men have natural skin oil that prevents skin from drying up. But it is always recommended to use quality moisturizing products to prolong skin aging.
For those whose skin seems to be drying up should consider applying body moisturizer daily. After the shower, skins are more receptive towards moisturizers. Hence apply body moisturizers just after taking a bath. Apply it all over the body with gentle massage on areas with more dryness which are usually elbows, knees, shoulder, and feet.
Recommended men’s body moisturizer- Hempz Original Herbal Body Moisturizer, CeraVe Moisturizing Cream Body Moisturizer, Jack Black Cool Moisturizer Body Lotion. Click here to explore more.
A good healthy skin represents a good healthy lifestyle too. It should never be neglected. After all, the body is a temple that needs the utmost care. Do let us know what your unique skin care technique is. And write down in the comment section below how useful you found this super easy skin care guide for men?