Gun crime is more of a problem than ever nowadays in many countries. People often give blame to the gun owners for it. But research says that psychotic drugs (SSIR) are the real cause behind 90 % of these mass shootings which it is happening since last 15-20 years.
According to the FDA, psychotic drug can lead violent and aggressive behavior even, can develop the thought of murder and suicide.
Scientific studies and internal documents of many pharmaceutical companies also do not deny the fact of this serious adverse reaction of these SSRI. www.ssristories.com, a very popular website, had documented more than 4,500 cases related to the issues of violence linked to these SSIR (Selective serotonin inhibitor reuptake) psychotic drugs.
Some of the most compelling evidence of violence and mass shooting linked with these SSRI drugs are:
- Jeff Weise, age 16, was under 60mg of Prozac per day when he shot and killed his grandfather.
- Eric Harris, age 17, killed 1 teacher and 12 students and wounded 23 other people before killing himself. He was also taking an SSRI at that time.
- Andrew golden, age 14, was under Ritalin when he involved in a gun crime. He killed 15 people 4 students and 1 teacher.
- Woody, age 37, committed suicide while he was taking an SSRI, Zoloft. He was a patient of Insomnia and his dose was increased by his physician. He was not at all a patient of depression.
- A boy, age only 10, from Huston, shot his father the dose of the SSRI he was taking was increased.