When it comes to healthy drinks, there can be nothing better than tasty and juicy smoothies. With your personal favorite ingredients, you can just make it perfect for all occasions. Whether you like it sweet or spicy, you can make it whichever way you want. I will share 7 easy to make smoothie recipe here.
The good thing about smoothies is you can include the ingredients as per your preference and need. A mint leaf with crushed ice can quench your thirst in hot summer. Whereas, a smoothie with few pieces of strawberry, cream and tangy spices can make your mouth drool.
Making smoothie can be as creative as you want because of an infinite number of combinations that you can use to make a perfect one. Fruits, vegetables, creams, add-ins, chocolates and what not, you have the option to mix it all.
When the smoothie can be tasty, they are equally healthy as well. You get the nutrients naturally from fruits and raw vegetables unlike the lost nutrients while cooking them. You may also like reading myths about healthy foods.
Here are 7 easy to make smoothie recipes that you can consider making which are healthy and yet tasty.
1. Fruit-cocktail with a mint smoothie
What do you need?
• Peeled orange and apple pieces
• 2 cups of watermelon
• A spoon full of lemon juice
• A small fresh mint spring
Well, putting all in the blending jar and mixing it will do the work but won’t bring that perfect taste out of the ingredients. First, make juice out of orange and apple and mix it with that of pineapple. Now put the juice in the blender and add watermelon, mint and lemon juice on top of it. Blend it.
2. Fruit with cucumber juice
What do you need?
• Peeled and sliced cucumber
• A stalk of celery
• 1 handful of kale
• 1 peeled and sliced the apple
• 1 peeled and sliced pear
• 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
Juice the entire ingredient and add the lemon at last. If the drink seems to be thick, keep adding water to dilute it as per your preference.
3. Orange and Spinach Smoothie
• 1 navel orange, peeled
• peeled banana
• 1 cup of packed organic spinach
• A ¼ cup of coconut water (we can adjust it according to our preference)
• 1 tablespoon of hemp seeds (optional)
Blend all it at once. Add more coconut water to get the desired consistency of your drink
4. Paradise Smoothie
• 4/5 slices of pineapple
• A ¼ cup of water
• 2 peeled, oranges or tangerines, and sectioned
• 1 generous handful of berries (our choice)
• 1 banana, peeled
• 1 handful of ice
First, make the juice out of orange and pineapple and then add these with other ingredients in a blender and make a smoothie as per your desired thickness.
5. Pear Green Protein Smoothie Recipe
• 2 scoops of Protein in vanilla powder
• 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
• 1 cup of spinach
• 1 cored pear
• a teaspoon of matcha tea powder
Blend all of them together to make the perfect Matcha Pear Smoothie.
6. Green Juice Recipe
• 2 green apples, peeled, sliced and cored
• 1 cup of honeydew-melon, peeled and chopped
• 1 cup of green grapes (seedless)
• 1 handful of spinach or kale
• 1 peeled, kiwi and sliced
• peeled cucumber, peeled and sliced
Add all the ingredients in the blender and blend it till you get a perfect consistency.
7. Ginger-Orange Green Smoothie Recipe
• 1 & cups of filtered water
• 4 large handfuls of fresh spinach
• 4 romaine leaves (optional)
• 2 navel oranges
• 2 ripe bananas
• 1’’-2’’ knob of fresh ginger
Rinse and prepare the vegetables first. Add all the ingredients together and blend at low power first and then at high power to achieve desired consistency.
These were some quick and easy to make smoothie recipes. There are many ways to make a healthy and tasty smoothie where you can apply all the creativity with your favorite fruits and vegetables. How do you make your perfect healthy smoothie? Do write to us your recipe ideas below.