Maintaining the perfect body shape while traveling frequently can be a tedious task. Relying over gyms and machines for daily workout is even a greater challenge to workout for frequent travelers. In this article I will share a 20 minute workout guide for frequent travelers.
The first thing to understand is for whom this article is. If you stay in your home and looking for workout options then it is advisable to get a gym membership and train with professionals. This 20 minute workout guide is best suited for:
- Business people who need to travel frequently
- People who love to travel and are away from home most of the time a year
- Beginners who want to workout of their own without joining a gym and avoid using gym equipment.
So here we go. Warm up your body for a while with on the spot jogging and a little bit of stretching.
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart. You can place your hands behind your head. This will be your starting position.
- Begin the movement by flexing your knees and hips, sitting back with your hips.
- Continue down to full depth if you are able,and quickly reverse the motion until you return to the starting position. As you squat, keep your head and chest up and push your knees out.
Push Ups- (15-20 reps)
- Stand facing bench or sturdy elevated platform. Place hands on edge of bench or platform, slightly wider than shoulder width.
- Position forefoot back from bench or platform with arms and body straight. Arms should be perpendicular to body. Keeping body straight, lower chest to edge of box or platform by bending arms.
- Push body up until arms are extended. Repeat.
Decline Push Ups- (10-15 reps)
Chair Dips- (10-15 reps)
The key here is to really feel your shoulder blades come together and squeeze them at the top of your extension. These are harder than they look.
Advance Lunges- 30 reps each side
These are quick easy and efficient way to workout while traveling. Don’t make traveling an excuse to stay away from a good physique. Do write to us if you have any other way of keeping your body fit and what’s your way to workout when traveling frequently.